New Application for Texas Title
Please review and distribute as appropriate.
The Application for Texas Title, Form 130-U, has been modified based on comments and input from tax assessor-collectors. The current revision and previous version (Rev. 8/2013) are included with this notice for your reference. The new form has:
• re-ordered several fields to better match the flow of the Registration and Title System.
• removed shading in alternating data fields.
• resized fields to accommodate real world data.
• simplified previous owner fields.
• simplified lienholder fields.
• enlarged the space in the signature and name area for sellers and applicants.
• enlarged fonts overall where possible.
The new Form 130-U with the revision date of “02/2015” will be available electronically on the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) website and as a printed form at county tax offices. The previous version is acceptable and existing stock should be used.
If you have any questions, please contact your local TxDMV regional service center.
Jeremiah Kuntz, Director
Vehicle Titles and Registration Division
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR communication process, please contact your local TxDMV Regional Service Center.
(Visited 86 time, 1 visit today)
This entry was posted in Tax Assessor-Collectors
. Bookmark the permalink