Please review and distribute as appropriate.
The Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) will be performing an overnight maintenance of the webDEALER system on September 4, 2014. This maintenance is to update the web application and will require that webDEALER is unavailable for a short period. Users attempting to access those services during the maintenance period will be presented with a scheduled maintenance notification on the login page.
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE INCLUDES:
• Performance improvements on login and home page;
• Fixed timeout session on Plate and Sticker page;
• VIN search with no results now displays properly on the Home Page;
• Photo identification number – updated to allow entry of an alpha-numeric ID number;
• Dealer’s DBA name now displays on the Payment Completed and Title Search screen;
• Multi-year registrations (24 months) will only be available for new passenger vehicles and light trucks.
If you have any questions, please contact your local TxDMV Regional Service Center or County Tax Assessor-Collector’s office.
Jeremiah Kuntz, Director
Vehicle Titles and Registration Division
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR communication process, please contact your local TxDMV Regional Service Center.