Reminder, over the weekend of January 2, 2018, the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) will update the Registration and Title System (RTS) and Internet Vehicle Title and Registration Service (IVTRS) with Release 9.0 that contains the content summarized below.
- Voluntary Contributions
- Package Delivery License Plates
- Search by Owner from Inactive and Archived records
- Antique License Plate Expiration Dates Staggered
- Annual Plate Change Reminder
New Specialty License Plates
- The Eastern Star, Ducks Unlimited (Three Dogs), Colorado School of Mines, and Carbon Fiber
If you would like to speak to a Service Desk representative, please call us at 512-465-4010 or toll free at 1-877-933-2020. The Service Desk is available from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM CDT, Monday through Friday. You may also send email to: ServiceDesk@TxDMV.gov.
TxDMV Service Desk
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
IT Services Division
3800 Jackson Ave
Austin, TX 78731
Source: Tax Assessor-Collectors
Reminder: RTS Release 9.0 Deployment