RTS Available – Added screen shot
Resending due to a failed graphic in the original message.
RTS is now available at this time. An automatic closeout will be performed at 7 p.m. this evening for any user that was unable to perform a closeout before the end of business today, March 24, 2015. Please do not perform a closeout after 7 p.m. this evening, March 24, 2015. If an automatic closeout was performed for you please see the instructions below. We apologize for any inconvenience this service interruption may have caused.
The statewide ticket opened for this problem is: 21596
If you would like to speak to a Service Desk representative, please call us at 1-877-933-2020, option 1. The Service Desk is available from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Central Time), Monday through Friday. You may also send email to: ServiceDesk@TxDMV.gov
TxDMV Service Desk
3810 Jackson Ave
Austin, TX 78731
Automatic Closeout Notes and Instructions:
- Note: Mainframe and Batch reports should be on your printer in the morning.
- Instructions: Please run your detail reports
- In RTS: Go to Funds/Fund Balance/Select the Workstation ID/Select Last Closeout/
- Select the appropriate reports for you location from the following list:
- Payment Report
- Transaction Reconciliation Report
- Fees Report
- Inventory Detail Report
- Inventory Summary Report
(Visited 13 time, 1 visit today)
This entry was posted in Tax Assessor-Collectors
. Bookmark the permalink