Service Desk phone menu changes and extended hours
Starting Friday, January 1, 2015, callers to the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) Information technology (IT) Service Desk (512-465-4010, 877-933-2020) will be presented with new menu options and longer support hours.
The new menu will have three options to help route your call to the best resource available. When you call please select the option that best fits your question or business need:
1. If you are a County TAC or Regional Office calling for assistance with the Registration Title System (RTS), webAgent , webDealer, or the Internet Vehicle Title Registration System (IVTRS) please select option one (1).
2. If you are a Vehicle Dealer or Converter calling for assistance with eTags please select option two (2).
3. If you need help determining what system you’re calling for help on, or have a general question please use option three (3).
TxDMV is extending after hours support and it will now be available from:
• 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
• 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Saturday
• 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Sunday
We’d like to thank you and let you know from all of us here at TxDMV that we look forward to serving you in the coming New Year.
IT Service Desk
(Visited 5 time, 1 visit today)
This entry was posted in Tax Assessor-Collectors
. Bookmark the permalink