Due to the RTS system outage today (10/5/2016), TxDMV will ensure all workstations are closed out remotely this evening. Please follow the instructions enclosed before processing any transactions tomorrow (10/6/2016).
You will need to reprint your reports. Please access the reports at the following locations:
- Rerun County Wide Report through Funds > Funds Management using 10/5/2016 as the report date
- Batch Reports will be available for reprint under Reprint Reports > Batch and re-print per the normal procedure
- These include: The BIAR Report, Substation Summary Report, and Title Package Report
- Detail Reports must be accessed from each workstation
- In RTS go to Funds > Cash Drawer Operations > Select Work Station ID > Select Last Closeout > Select All Reports
- Choose reports to create and print > Payment Report > Transaction Reconciliation Report > Fees Report > Inventory Detail Report
Please see below example and the close out date should be 10/5/2016.
The statewide ticket for this issue is: 94335
If you would like to speak to a Service Desk representative, please call us at 512-465-4010 or toll free at 1-877-933-2020, option one (1). The Service Desk is available from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM CDT, Monday through Friday. You may also send email to: ServiceDesk@TxDMV.gov
We apologize for the inconvenience and any impact on you or your customers.
TxDMV Service Desk
Department of Motor Vehicles
IT Services Division
3800 Jackson Ave
Austin, TX 78731