webDEALER Release 2.4.0
Please review and distribute as appropriate.
The Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) is excited to announce the availability of webDEALER 2.4.0 on November 1, 2015, for motor vehicle dealers, county tax assessor-collectors, and commercial fleet buyers. Users can take advantage of the latest features in webDEALER that make title application submission and registration issuance even more convenient:
- Counties with an inventory management system are able to manage inventory for dealers with assigned plate inventory. Files can be downloaded locally and imported into an inventory management system.
- Commercial fleet buyers have an automated solution for entering transactions. They are able to search and import vehicle title data from their information management systems and also have the option of using TxDMV’s Title Application Web Service.
- Counties can batch print receipts for approved titles.
- Counties are able to create unique dealer accounts for each DBA operating at a dealer address, and DBAs are configurable for inventory.
- Motor vehicle dealers selling ATVs/ROVs are able to title ATVs/ROVs using webDEALER (upon request to TxDMV Information Technology Services Division).
The attached user guides provide more details and instructions for using these new features. For additional webDEALER information or resources, please visit the TxDMV.gov website.
The TxDMV appreciates your support for the webDEALER program. Please continue to let us know how we can best serve you.
Jeremiah Kuntz, Director
Vehicle Titles and Registration Division
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR communication process, please contact your local TxDMV Regional Service Center.
(Visited 25 time, 1 visit today)
This entry was posted in Dealers and Manufacturers
. Bookmark the permalink