Thanks to your feedback, on May 1, 2016, the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) will update the Cognos Enterprise Reporting tool with enhancements to several existing reports. The anticipated enhancements for county users include, for the:
- NMVTIS Inquiry Report:
- All the prompts display on the default Prompts page, which eliminates the scroll bars in the default view
- Employee Transaction Report, the breakdown of Totals by Day is now available instead of displaying the summary by date range
- Funds Remittance Report, you can now run a “Short Week” report to view the data. Note that you cannot use the report for payment.
- Inventory Transaction Report, the Registration Stickers are now displayed in the report.
- IRP Transmittal Invoice Report, Region Code and Region-Level Totals have been added and Sort by County is now available
- Week/Month-to-Date Report, you can control the size of the report text
As a reminder, the information and data available to you in Cognos is based on your business area and the access permissions you have. If the report is not visible and you feel that you should have access, please contact your supervisor or open a Remedy Ticket and select the Cognos category.
TxDMV Service Desk
Department of Motor Vehicles
IT Services Division
3800 Jackson Ave
Austin, TX 78731