Registration and Title System – webDEALER 2.0.0 Release
Please review and distribute as appropriate the attached release notes for webDEALER 2.0.0. These notes are intended to aid current and future users in learning system features.
The 2.0.0 release contains changes applicable to all vehicle dealers. Dealers who process transactions in counties utilizing webDEALER will soon be able to use the system for transferring titles of used vehicles, the most significant change in version 2.0.0. This functionality will be piloted with a small group of dealers beginning December 1, 2014, and will only be initially available for those dealers. This functionality will be extended to all dealers upon successful piloting, currently expected for early 2015.
New system functionality enables dealers to do the following:
• View current vehicle record.
• Request replacement plates when needed.
• Upload appropriate ownership evidence and supporting documents.
• Include rights of survivorship information.
• Complete title applications for off-highway vehicles.
• Complete title applications for Title Only.
• Choose sales tax exemption reason from an expanded list of options.
If you have any questions about the release notes or would like more information about webDEALER 2.0.0, please contact your county tax assessor-collector. For webDEALER updates and resources, please visit the TxDMV.gov website.
Jeremiah Kuntz, Director
Vehicle Titles and Registration Division
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR communication process, please contact your local TxDMV Regional Service Center.
(Visited 21 time, 1 visit today)
This entry was posted in Tax Assessor-Collectors
. Bookmark the permalink