The RTS system was online by 11:00 PM last night (10/5/2016). However critical batch jobs need to complete before reports will be available, including Cognos. The current ETA for report availability is 2:00 PM today (10/6/2016). Follow-up messages will be sent throughout the morning with status updates.
As a reminder, TxDMV closed out all workstations remotely last night (10/5/2016). Please follow the instructions enclosed before processing any transactions this morning (10/6/2016). If you experience new issues with RTS please contact the service desk.
You will need to reprint your reports. Please access the reports at the following locations:
- Rerun County Wide Report through Funds > Funds Management using 10/5/2016 as the report date
- Batch Reports will be available for reprint under Reprint Reports > Batch and re-print per the normal procedure
- These include: The BIAR Report, Substation Summary Report, and Title Package Report
- Detail Reports must be accessed from each workstation
- In RTS go to Funds > Cash Drawer Operations > Select Work Station ID > Select Last Closeout > Select All Reports
- Choose reports to create and print > Payment Report > Transaction Reconciliation Report > Fees Report > Inventory Detail Report
Please see below example and the close out date should be 10/5/2016.
The statewide ticket for this issue is: 94335
If you would like to speak to a Service Desk representative, please call us at 512-465-4010 or toll free at 1-877-933-2020, option one (1). The Service Desk is available from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM CDT, Monday through Friday. You may also send email to: ServiceDesk@TxDMV.gov
We apologize for the inconvenience and any impact on you or your customers.
TxDMV Service Desk
Department of Motor Vehicles
IT Services Division
3800 Jackson Ave
Austin, TX 78731