webDEALER Release 2.5.0 Coming Soon
Please review and distribute as appropriate.
The Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) is excited to announce the release of webDEALER 2.5.0 on February 14, 2016. Thanks to invaluable stakeholder feedback, webDEALER is now better than ever, and this latest release provides important functionality requested by webDEALER users. TxDMV has made webDEALER an even more effective vehicle-titling tool because of our user community. To date, counties have now approved over 760,000 transactions submitted by dealers and commercial fleet buyers.
New user benefits in 2.5.0 include ability for:
- counties to review transactions for completeness and place them in a reviewed status while awaiting payment.
- dealers and commercial fleet buyers to request the retraction of a submitted title application.
- counties, dealers, and commercial fleet buyers to group reviewed title applications, so payment and approval can be processed as a group rather than individually, based on county authorization.
- counties, dealers, and commercial fleet buyers to print receipts for approved titles as a batch.
- counties, dealers, and commercial fleet buyers to view the transaction history on every title application, including any reasons provided.
- dealers and commercial fleet buyers to select a Special Olympics optional fee in the system and enter more than $1.00 for the organ donor fee.
Additionally, inspection information now has its own section on the title application allowing dealers and commercial fleet buyers to complete more of the title application while waiting on this information.
More details can be found in the attached webDEALER User Guide Addendums. For additional webDEALER information or resources, please visit www.TxDMV.gov or the “Support” page in webDEALER.
Thank you for your ongoing support of webDEALER. We look forward to working with you and continuing to provide exceptional service in 2016.
Jeremiah Kuntz, Director
Vehicle Titles and Registration Division
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR communication process, please contact your local TxDMV Regional Service Center.
(Visited 11 time, 1 visit today)
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink