Registration and Title System (RTS) maintenance conducted the evening of February 13 prevented batch processes from running normally and resulted in RTS being unavailable until today at 11:00 a.m. As a result, the following reports were blank and will not be available until Monday, February 17.
- Week/Month-To-Date Fees Report
- Funds Remittance Report
- Fee Type Funds Report
- NMVTIS Inquiry Error Report
- VTR Funds Adjustment Report
Additional reports were blank for counties on the attached list. Impacted counties will have to manually run the following reports if they have not already done so.
- Title Package Report
- Inventory Action Report
- Substation Summary Report (The date entered must be 2/13/2020)
- Countywide Report (Substation Summary Reports must be run first and then the main office must run the Countywide Report)
We are currently running the batch processes that failed to run the evening of February 13. Please do not remit any funds in RTS today. The remittance may be completed starting Monday, February 17.
We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and are working to resume normal operations. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact 1-877-933-2020.
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
Source: Tax Assessor-Collectors
County Reports Affected by Friday’s RTS outage