Over the weekend of June 19, 2021, the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) will update the Registration and Titling System (RTS) with Release 10.1.0 that contains the content summarized below.
- Add the ability for supervisors to authorize transactions with user ID and password
- Remove Rebuilt Salvage Selections
- Add the ability to revise RTS Special Plate records
- Change the funds distribution for the $45 non-personalization portion for personalized dealer plates
- New non-vendor specialty license plate: Houston Audubon (Protect Birds & Habitat)
- Redesigned non-vendor specialty license plate: Texas Realtors
- New vendor specialty license plate: Penn State
- New vendor specialty license plate: Baylor Bears
- New vendor specialty license plate: Texas Diver
Please note: For your convenience RTS Release Notes 10.1.0 are attached. For detailed information about the items listed above, additional enhancements and issue resolutions after the release has been deployed, please refer to the TAC Hub (www.txdmv.gov/tax-assessor-collectors).
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
IT Services Division
Source: Tax Assessor-Collectors
County RTS Release Notes 10.1.0