Over the weekend of February 25, 2022, the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) will update the Registration and Titling System (RTS) with Release 12.0 which contains the content summarized below.
- Added Ability to Delete More Than One Disabled Placard in the Same Transaction
- Added Ability to Renew More Than One Disabled Placard in the Same Transaction
- Added Love Heart Black Specialty License Plate
- Implemented the Electronic Renewal Notice Option (ERNO) to provide delivery options for the registration renewal notice using Texas by Texas (TxT)
- Added Information to IVTRS about the Human Trafficking Grant Program (HB 2633)
- Added the Ability for Willing Counties to Process Title & Registration Transactions on Behalf of Any County (SB 876)
Please note: For your convenience RTS Release Notes 12.0 are attached. For detailed information about the items listed above, additional enhancements and issue resolutions after the release has been deployed, please refer to the TAC Hub (www.txdmv.gov/tax-assessor-collectors).
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
IT Services Division
Source: Tax Assessor-Collectors
County RTS Release Notes 12.0 (02/25/2022 5:00 PM)