On August 26, 2023, the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) updated the
eLicensing system with Release 23.4 which contains the content summarized below.
• License Status Name Change – APA Expired
• Change Renewal Submission Window from 90 Days to 180 Days
• Create Internal Application View for GDN Renewal Applications
• Update GDN Wholesale Dealer Business Sign Requirements
• Add eLicensing Functionality to CID Compliance Reviews – Part 1
• Create Closed License Search
eLicensing Defects Addressed:
• Corrections to Protestable Dealer Table
• Update Contact Record Functionality in eLicensing
• Update Email Template for Messages Sent Through eLicensing
Please note: For your convenience the 23.4 eLicensing Release Notes are attached.
For detailed information about the items listed above and additional enhancements,
please refer to the TAC Hub (www.txdmv.gov/tax-assessor-collectors ).
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
IT Services Division
Source: Dealers and Manufacturers
Informational: eLicensing Release Notes 23.4