The RTS connectivity issues have now been resolved. RTS users can log in successfully.
Gentle reminder on addressing transaction processing issues / recommended procedures
should you experience similar issues in the future
Scenario #1: You have completed the transaction but can’t print the transaction receipt.
○ Attempt to re-print the receipt
○ If unable to re-print, void the transaction and re-process the transaction
• You will need to run a transaction reconciliation report to obtain the trans ID#,
in order to void, should you not have the trans ID# already
Scenario #2: You did not complete the transaction, and when you try to complete it,
the system tells you that the transaction is still in-process.
○ Access the pending transaction from your set asides
○ This should allow you to access the transaction to complete processing
Scenario #3: You did not complete the transaction, and it’s not in set aside.
○ Run the transaction reconciliation report to verify those transactions
which are not completed
○ Redo transaction if the transaction was not completed.
We apologize for the inconvenience and any impact on you or your customers.
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
IT Services Division
Source: Tax Assessor-Collectors
RESOLVED: RTS Connectivity Issues and transactions (06/14/2023 @ 4:00 PM)