Over the weekend of March 20, 2020, the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) updated the Registration and Title System (RTS) with Release 9.6.0 that contains the content summarized below.
- Capturing Sales Tax Information for Certain Year Model Off-Highway Vehicles Purchased Out of State
- County Admin Manages Users’ Access to the Cognos Fraud Reports
- How to Grant Access Rights to the Cognos Fraud Reports
- How to Remove Fraud Report Permission from a User
- Corrected Title Off-Highway Use Only Vehicles
Please note: For your convenience RTS Release Notes 9.6.0 are attached. For detailed information about the items listed above, additional enhancements and issue resolutions after the release has been deployed, please refer to the TAC Hub (www.txdmv.gov/tax-assessor-collectors).
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
IT Services Division
Source: Tax Assessor-Collectors
RTS Release Notes 9.6.0