Over the weekend of June 17, 2023, the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
(TxDMV) will update the webDealer System with Release 23.3 which contains the
content summarized below.
• Ability for county to designate dealer to print receipt with sticker for a title
application or only upon Approval
• Auction Bypass Inspection Buyer Tag Report
• View Documents pop-up Review and Return Screen
• Ability for County to authorize Dealer Deputy to issue “Exempt” Title and Plates
• Enable handling of Corrected Title Rejected Transactions
• Add Batch ID Link on Title Preview in webSALVAGE
Please note: For your convenience, the webDealer 23.3 Addendum is attached.
For detailed information about the items listed above, please refer to the Addendum.
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
IT Services Division
Source: Dealers and Manufacturers
webDealer 23.3 Addendum (06/16/2023 @ 3:15 PM)