Please review and distribute as appropriate.
Webinars will be held for county tax assessor-collectors and staff to discuss the following:
• RTB #003-23, Senate Bill (SB) 505 – Electric Vehicle (EV) Fee.
• RTB #004-23, House Bill (HB) 198 – Self-Inspection of Travel Trailers More Than 7,500 lbs.
The webinar schedule is listed below. Space is limited, so please register for your virtual “seat” using the links provided.
• Monday, August 28, 2023, at 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM CST
• Tuesday, August 29, 2023, at 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM CST
• Tuesday, August 29, 2023, at 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM CST
• Wednesday, August 30, 2023, at 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM CST
Tax assessor-collectors and deputies, continuing education credit may be considered for your participation in certain Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) hosted webinars. To log your participation, please use the Continuing Education Credit Hours tracking tool on the Tax Assessor-Collectors hub by clicking the Continuing Education Credit icon.
Annette Quintero, Director
Vehicle Titles and Registration Division
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
If you have any questions concerning this communication, please contact your local TxDMV Regional Service Center.
Source: Contractors and Vendors
Webinair Invite for RTB #003-23 and #004-23