Over the weekend of November 12, 2022, the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
(TxDMV) will update the webDealer System with Release 23.1 which contains the
content summarized below.
• Added a Maximum Date Range on eTAG Reports
• Provide an Indication that an eTAG Report Request Was Submitted
• A User Cannot Open Multiple Instances of the Same Application
• Users Session will Time Out After a Specified Idle Time
• System Requires the User to Re-enter Login Credentials Based on Time in Use
• If User Permissions are Modified, User is Logged Out and Must Re-Enter Credentials
• Added Inspection Verification for Buyer Tags
• Show only the DBA as a Selection in webDEALER and eTAG
• Renewal Recipient Information is Disabled for Apportioned Transactions
• Standard Exempt Inventory Configuration
Please note: For your convenience, the webDealer 23.1 Addendum is attached.
For detailed information about the items listed above, please refer to the Addendum.
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
IT Services Division
Source: Dealers and Manufacturers
webDealer 23.1 Addendum (11/10/2022 @ 2:50 PM)